Happy Father's Day Poem

 Happy Father's Day : Poem 

| By - Poetoriaworld.blogspot.com |


Here is a poem written by me on Father's Day-

Father


I love you papa
Every single day and night 
Because when I fall 
You hold me tight

You taught me to be as tough as nails 
And to have a lion heart
Telling me your struggling tales
Teaching me that living life is an art.

I love you papa 
Every single day and night
As you inundate me with your warmth
When happiness goes off my sight
You made me as sweet as forgiveness
And to have a benevolent persona
As greatest virtue of life is kindness 
And it has god like aroma 

I love you papa 
Every single day and night.


Always love you father and respect him.
 He is just like coconut🥥🥥 hard on outer but very soft from inner. And we can never understand what all he do to make us happy.😊💜

Hope you like it...😊
Share and spread love💜💜

Thanks for reading 😊


Comments

Popular Posts